Novel Coronavirus (SARS‐COV‐2) IgM/IgG Antibody Rapid Test Kit
Novel Coronavirus (SARS-COV-2) IgM/IgG Antibody Rapid Test Kit is used to qualitatively detect novel Coronavirus (2019-NCOV) IgG/IgM antibody in human serum, plasma or whole blood (including fingertip blood).
The test is to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of coronavirus infection disease (COVID-19). The test provides preliminary test results. Negative results do not preclude SARS-CoV-2 infection and they cannot be used as the sole basis for treatment or other management decision.
For in vitro diagnostic use only, done by medically trained staff.
- This kit is only appropriate for human serum, plasma or whole blood (including fingertip blood) sample.
- Fingertip blood and venous blood should be collected with standard clinical-laboratory procedure; avoid hemolysis during serum/plasma separated from whole blood.
- The sample should be tested as soon as possible after collection, and should not be left for a long time at room temperature. If serum or plasma samples cannot be detected immediately, the sample can be stored at 2-8 ℃ for up to 3 days. For long term storage, specimens should be kept below -20 ℃. Whole blood collected by venipuncture should be stored at 2-8 ℃ if the test is to be run within 2 days after collection. Do not freeze whole blood specimens. Whole blood collected from fingertip should be tested immediately.
- The sample must be returned to room temperature before testing.
- Please read the instruction manual carefully before operation.
- Allow test card, buffer solution, and specimen to equilibrate to room temperature prior to test. After everything is ready, open the packaging bag, take out the card and place it on a level surface. Once opened, the test card must be used as soon as possible within 1 h.
- Suck up 10μL whole blood/plasma/serum sample with the quantitative sampling needle, insert the needle into the sampling tube containing buffer solution, shake the tube for several times and make sure that the sample is fully released in the buffer solution.
- Take off the cap of the quantitative sampling needle, and squeeze the wall of the tube to add 2~3 drops (about 80ul) to sample well.
- Read results: after adding sample, please read the result at 10~15min.
Do not interpret the result after 15 minutes.
starting € 3,60 / test kit
To buy this test kit please contact us: